skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Today the girls went to the farmers market in Bountiful and got some fresh picked beans. Jonell made us really good taco soup! Libby is spending the night and tomorrow is FRIDAY!!! yay.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aaron, Amy, Asia and Claire
Our Family
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!
This will be a daily/weekly journal of what is going on in our crazy house. Family and Friends I hope you enjoy.
Love Aaron, Amy, Asia and Claire.
Songs
My Hits
The following text will not be seen after you upload your website, please keep it in order to retain your counter functionality
Contests
Web Design Cheltenham
Blog Archive
►
2009
(12)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(9)
▼
2008
(48)
►
August
(8)
▼
July
(32)
Today the kids went swimming and we went to Libby'...
I worked from home today. I played in my indoor g...
The kids went swimming with Ashley and the kids. ...
Asia came to work with me this morning and then we...
Today, we relaxed at home and went to Grandma Shel...
Today, the kids went to Grandma Kristie's, while A...
Asia and I went to the bank. Amy went to the mall...
We went to the Bountiful Park today and took the g...
Today we relaxed around the house and then went to...
Today, the kids went swimming with Grandma Kristie...
Today we stayed home, cleaned the house and just k...
Today the girls went to church and then we went to...
Today, the girls went swimming with Jonell and the...
Today, the kids went to the Kangaroo Zoo with Jone...
Today Amy and the girls went to Cherry Hills with ...
Kids stayed home with mom today. I played in my s...
Today, the girls played outside all day, while mom...
I went to work and the Amy and girls went grocery ...
Today, the girls went to church, while I went into...
Today we stayed in bed until 11:00 am!! Woot woot...
Today the girls went swimming with Libby over at t...
Today the girls went to the farmers market in Boun...
Today, the girls went to dance and then swam in th...
I went to work and it was very slow. Amy and the ...
Today we got up and made sweet rolls. Amy took th...
Today we went up to Park City and took the girls o...
Today we made breakfast for about 30 people. Waff...
Happy 4th of July! We got up about 8:00 am and we...
I came home from work today around 2:00. Amy and ...
Today, Asia practiced riding her 2 wheeler again! ...
Today was a very long day at work. I came home ab...
Today, the girls went swmimming over at the pool. ...
►
June
(8)
About Me
love2skiutah
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment