Well tomorrow is Sunday again. Go to church with your family today. We have had a great time and done so many things. We went to an IMAX theater and saw monsters of the deep it was way cool. The picture is all over the ceiling. We have had an incredible week learning about the beginning of the LDS church, the sacred grove was wonderful. I can't wait to tell you about everything, I miss you guys and I will see you on Monday. Love ya tons, Mom,Grandma Kristie
1 comment:
Well tomorrow is Sunday again. Go to church with your family today. We have had a great time and done so many things. We went to an IMAX theater and saw monsters of the deep it was way cool. The picture is all over the ceiling. We have had an incredible week learning about the beginning of the LDS church, the sacred grove was wonderful. I can't wait to tell you about everything, I miss you guys and I will see you on Monday. Love ya tons, Mom,Grandma Kristie
Post a Comment