skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, March 6, 2009
Today Amy was sick. Claire fell asleep at 7:30 and Asia and I went to Baskin Robbins for ice cream. Exciting Day. I know.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aaron, Amy, Asia and Claire
Our Family
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!
This will be a daily/weekly journal of what is going on in our crazy house. Family and Friends I hope you enjoy.
Love Aaron, Amy, Asia and Claire.
Songs
My Hits
The following text will not be seen after you upload your website, please keep it in order to retain your counter functionality
Contests
Web Design Cheltenham
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(12)
►
April
(3)
▼
March
(9)
Today the kids and Amy went to Ashley's and made c...
Today Amy worked outside in the yard and I cleaned...
Today was a very busy week for me. I worked long ...
Today, Asia turned 6! Amy went to Asia's school t...
Tonight, we had Thanksgiving dinner with the Keddi...
Today Amy was sick. Claire fell asleep at 7:30 an...
Tonight we went to Marcus and Ashley's and had spa...
Today, the kids played outside because it was 66! ...
We're back... I kind of forgot we even had this bl...
►
2008
(48)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(32)
►
June
(8)
About Me
love2skiutah
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment