skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, August 1, 2008
Today Amy and Asia went school shopping for clothes. I went to work for a few hours and came home and watched Claire. We all went to dinner with our friends and came back to our place and hung out afterwards.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aaron, Amy, Asia and Claire
Our Family
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!
This will be a daily/weekly journal of what is going on in our crazy house. Family and Friends I hope you enjoy.
Love Aaron, Amy, Asia and Claire.
Songs
My Hits
The following text will not be seen after you upload your website, please keep it in order to retain your counter functionality
Contests
Web Design Cheltenham
Blog Archive
►
2009
(12)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(9)
▼
2008
(48)
▼
August
(8)
Today, we had all of Amy's extended family over fo...
Um.... Yeah.. So, this is really hard to keep up e...
Today Amy and Asia went to Minnetonka Cave, while ...
Today we played at the beach all day. I wake boar...
Today we drove up to Bear Lake and went to the bea...
Today, we went to church and then came home and st...
Today, I went golfing at River Bend and then came ...
Today Amy and Asia went school shopping for clothe...
►
July
(32)
►
June
(8)
About Me
love2skiutah
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment